Join us for three short sessions where international expert panellists share their digital marketing lessons learned at the time of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Digital marketers around the globe are now facing unprecedented challenges. It is now up to them to manage internal communications with workforces that find themselves confined to their homes, as well as external communications with customers who have gone through a major re-prioritisation of their needs.
These sessions are part of the launch of the 2nd edition of Digital and Social Media Marketing: A results driven approach book. In the sprit of the book, to offer actionable advice as well as theoretical explanations, the sessions are structured around three elements of ‘The Buyer Persona Spring’: content, channels and data which are the basis of an effective Digital Marketing strategy.
These key elements and the buyer personas are integral to the buyer persona spring which is central to developing a customer centric digital marketing strategy as advocated in the book. Thus, the webinars focus on the creation of engaging and relevant content delivered through effective channels and supported by robust data insight that delivers results.
Why join these online event sessions?
- Hear reflections on lessons learned by digital marketers at the time of crisis through the global pandemic
- Get inspiration from other marketers by observing and discussing with international experts
- See a wide range of organisations who reflect on the use of digital marketing communications during the COVID 19 global pandemic
How to book your place?
The sessions are hosted on WebEx, please register to each one of the sessions below:
22nd of April 2020
Topic: Digital content lessons to thrive in the pandemic and beyond webinar
Session chair – Dr Ana Cruz – Marketing Lecturer – CITY College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield – Greece
Who are the panellists?
- Olga Andrienko – Head Of Global Marketing at SEMrush – USA
- Dr Natalia Wiechowski – CEO & Founder at Think Natalia – UAE
- Tina Judic – CEO at Found – UK
- Dr Alex Fenton – Lecturer in Digital Business at Salford Business School, University of Salford – UK
Watch 1st session recording here:
6th of May
Time: 12 noon London / 13:00 Paris / 14:00 Athens
Duration: 45 minutes
Topic: Engaging digital channels: effective toolkit in times of crisis webinar
Session Chair – Dr Tahir Rashid – Senior Lecturer in Digital Marketing – Salford Business School, University of Salford – UK
Who are the panelists?
- Hadeel Hmaidi – Social Content at Expo 2020 Dubai – UAE
- Serena Pasqualetto – Digital Marketing Manager at Pixartprinting – Italy
- Carla Dawson – B2B Growth Marketing Strategist / Hacker at Onmarc & xDawson – USA
- Dr Anna Tarabasz – Deputy Director MGB Internship / Assistant Professor Marketing at S P Jain School of Global Management – UAE
Watch 2nd webinar session here
Effective use of data insights to deliver commercial results
Session chair – Dr Aleksej Heinze – Associate Professor – KEDGE Business School, France
Who are the panelists?
- Tim Stewart – Consultant at trsdigital Ltd – UK
- Edouard Belouet – Managing Director – Accenture – France
- Christopher Hackett – Head of Technology at 7th Minute – UK
- Fernando Angulo – Head Of Communications at SEMrush – Czech Republic
- McVal Osborne – Head of Data at Social Chain- UK
Watch the 3rd webinar session:
Would you like to get a copy of the book?
Would you like to request an inspection copy of the second edition of the Digital and Social Media Marketing book?
Please contact Routledge – https://www.routledge.com/textbooks/evaluation/9780367236021
Would you like to buy the book?
You can use the following code (SSM20) for 20% discount for orders placed via the publisher website:
Like to share?
Use the #Passion4Digital hashtag on social media before, during and after the event!